A python is an object-oriented programming language made easy to read and write code. Dutch developer Guido van Rossum invented Python language based on the C programming. Python is an interpreted language which does not need to compile. Python is a programming language like C, C++, Java, Perl, and Lisp. Python community provides a lot of open source resources.
What is Python?
Python is an interpreted programming language. Python features dynamic type systems and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library. Python code can be run in almost all the operating systems available because the interpreters for execution are available.
Where Python is used?
Cyber and Web Application development
Business Applications like Blockchain and Bigdata
What skills should a Python Developer possess and what experience are companies looking for when hiring their Python Developer?
Python is extensively used in infrastructure Automation. Most of the IaaS tools are developed based on the Python. Someone what to pursue a good carrier automation and cloud technologies the learning and knowing python is must in their skillset. Popular Domain-specific Languages (DSL) are written based on the Python. So learning Python is definitely edge out of the thousands of the Automation engineers.
Companies expect from the experienced Python developer should have extensive logical thinking, Design skill, Self-driven, and motivation towards programming and coding soft wares.
Objectives of the Course
- To understand the DevOps Concepts & Tools and Cloud technologies
- Understanding LINUX basics and Administration
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Python tutorial provided in the training would help in future also
- Learn Python and get certified programmer
Who can learn?
- Bigdata and Machine learning aspirants
- Software development team
- Project Management teams
- Software Delivery Team
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Best programming language for Kids also
Pre-Requisite for learning the course
Python is a software programming language, knowing the basic programming skills in ‘C’ would help to understand the course easily and effectively. It’s not mandatory to be a developer before learning the course.
Get Trained and Certified in Python
Python Certification is always an advantage for the job aspirants. There are two certifications available
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
PCPP – Certified Professional in Python Programming
It is always mandatory to have Associate certification before attempting professional certification. Each certification exam is US$295/-.
What is DevOps engineer paid today?
As per pay scale, the average Python Developer salary is 6 lakhs+ and growing with non-availability of the resource in the market.
Python Training in Hyderabad Course Content:
Introduction to Script
- What is Script, program?
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script and Programming Languages
- Features and Limitation of Scripting
- Types of programming Language Paradigms
Introduction to Python
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Characteristics of Python
- History of Python
- What is PSF?
- Python Versions
- How to Download and Install Python
- Install Python with Diff IDEs
- Features and Limitations of Python
- Python Applications
- Creating Your First Python Program
- Printing to the Screen
- Reading Keyboard Input
- Using Command Prompt and GUI or IDE
- Python Distributions
Different Modes in PYTHON
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- Python File Extensions
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Clear screen inside python
- Learn Python Main Function
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Order of operations
- Multiline Statements
- Quotations in Python
- Python Path Testing
- Joining two lines
- Python Implementation Alternatives
- Sub Packages in Python
- Uses of Python in Data Science, IoT
- Working with Python in Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac/Android..!!
PYTHON NEW IDEs
- PyCharm IDE
- How to Work on PyCharm
- PyCharm Components
- Debugging process in PyCharm
- PYTHON Install Anaconda
- What is Anaconda?
- Coding Environments
- Spyder Components
- General Spyder Features
- Spyder Shortcut Keys
- Jupyter Notebook
- What is Conda? and Conda List?
- Jupyter and Kernels
- What is PIP?
Variables in Python
- What is Variable?
- Variables and Constants in Python
- Variable,Variable names and Value
- Mnemonic Variable Names
- Values and Types
- What Does “Type” Mean?
- Multiple Assignment
- Python different numerical types
- Standard Data Types
- Operators and Operands
- Order of Operations
- Swap variables
- Python Mathematics
- Type Conversion
- Mutable Versus Immutable Objects
- What is string?
- String operations and indices
- Basic String Operations
- String Functions, Methods
- Delete a string
- String Multiplication and concatenation
- Python Keywords, Identifiers and Literals
- String Formatting Operator
- Structuring with indentation in Python
- Built-in String Methods
- Define Data Structure?
- Data Structures in PYTHON
Python Operators and Operands
- Arithmetic, Relational Operators and Comparison Operators
- Python Assignment Operators
- Short hand Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators or Bitwise Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
- Operator precedence
- Evaluating Expressions
Python Conditional Statements
- How to use “if condition” in conditional structures
- if statement (One-Way Decisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-way Decisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if .. elif .. else statement (Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does not work
- How to use “elif” condition
- How to execute conditional statement with minimal code
- Nested IF Statement
- How to use “While Loop” and “For Loop”
- How to use For Loop for set of other things besides numbers
- Break statements, Continue statement, Enumerate function for For Loop
- Practical Example
- How to use for loop to repeat the same statement over and again
- Break, continue statements
Learning Python Strings
- Accessing Values in Strings
- Various String Operators
- Some more examples
- Python String replace() Method
- Changing upper and lower case strings
- Using “join” function for the string
- Reversing String
- Split Strings
Sequence or Collections in PYTHON
- Unicode Strings
- Lists are mutable
- Getting to Lists
- List indices
- Traversing a list
- List operations, slices and methods
- Map, filter and reduce
- Deleting elements
- Lists and strings
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Packing and Unpacking
- Comparing tuples
- Creating nested tuple
- Using tuples as keys in dictionaries
- Deleting Tuples
- Slicing of Tuple
- Tuple Membership Test
- Built-in functions with Tuple
- Dotted Charts
- How to create a set?
- Iteration Over Sets
- Python Set Methods
- Python Set Operations
- Union of sets
- Built-in Functions with Set
- Python Frozenset
- How to create a dictionary?
- PYTHON HASHING?
- Python Dictionary Methods
- Copying dictionary
- Updating Dictionary
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Dictionary items() Method
- Sorting the Dictionary
- Python Dictionary in-built Functions
- Dictionary len() Method
- Variable Types
- Python List cmp() Method
- Dictionary Str(dict)
- What is a function?
- How to define and call a function in Python
- Types of Functions
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- How Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Default Arguments and Non-Default Arguments
- Keyword Argument and Non-keyword Arguments
- Arbitrary Arguments
- Rules to define a function in Python
- Various Forms of Function Arguments
- Scope and Lifetime of variables
- Nested Functions
- Call By Value, Call by Reference
- Anonymous Functions/Lambda functions
- Passing functions to function
- map(), filter(), reduce() functions
- What is a Docstring?
- What is a Module?
- Types of Modules
- The import Statement
- The from…import Statement
- ..import * Statement
- Underscores in Python
- The dir( ) Function
- Creating User defined Modules
- Command line Arguments
- Python Module Search Path
Packages in Python
- What is a Package?
- Introduction to Packages?
- py file
- Importing module from a package
- Creating a Package
- Creating Sub Package
- Importing from Sub-Packages
- Popular Python Packages
Python Date and Time
- How to Use Date & DateTime Class
- How to Format Time Output
- How to use Timedelta Objects
- Calendar in Python
- datetime classes in Python
- How to Format Time Output?
- The Time Module
- Python Calendar Module
- Python Text Calendar, HTML Calendar Class
- Unix Date and Time Commands
- What is a data, Information File?
- File Objects
- File Different Modes and Object Attributes
- How to create a Text Fil and Append Data to a File and Read a File
- Closing a file
- Read, read line ,read lines, write, write lines…!!
- Renaming and Deleting Files
- Directories in Python
- Working with CSV files and CSV Module
- Handling IO Exceptions
Python OS Module
- Shell Script Commands
- Various OS operations in Python
- Python File System Shell Methods
Python Exception Handling
- Python Errors
- Common RunTime Errors in PYTHON
- Abnormal termination
- Chain of importance Of Exception
- Exception Handling
- Try … Except
- Try .. Except .. else
- Try … finally
- Argument of an Exception
- Python Custom Exceptions
- Ignore Errors
More Advanced PYTHON
- Python Iterators, Generators, Closures, Decorators and Python @property
Python Class and Objects
- Introduction to OOPs Programming
- Object Oriented Programming System
- OOPS Principles
- Define Classes
- Creating Objects
- Class variables and Instance Variables Constructors
- Basic concept of Object and Classes
- Access Modifiers
- How to define Python classes
- Python Namespace
- Self-variable in python
- Garbage Collection
- What is Inheritance? Types of Inheritance?
- How Inheritance works?
- Python Multiple Inheritance
- Overloading and Over Riding
- Built-In Class Attributes
Python Regular Expressions
- What is Regular Expression?
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Patterns
- Literal characters
- Repetition Cases
- Example of w+ and ^ Expression
- Example of \s expression in re.split function
- Using regular expression methods
- Using re.match()
- Finding Pattern in Text (re.search())
- Using re.findall for text
- Python Flags
- Methods of Regular Expressions
Python XML Parser
- What is XML?
- Difference between XML and HTML and XML, JSON, Gson
- How to Parse XML and Create XML Node
- Python vs JAVA
- XML and HTML
Python-Data Base Communication
- What is Database? Types of Databases?
- What is DBMS?, RDBMS?
- What is Big Data? Types of data?
- SQL server
- Postgre SQL
- Executing the Queries
- Bind Variables
- Installing of Oracle Python Modules
- Executing DML Operations..!!
- What is Multi-Threading
- Threading Module
- Defining a Thread
- Thread Synchronization
- The components of a web page
- Installing External Modules Using PIP
Unit Testing with PyUnit
- What is Testing?
- Types of Testings and Methods?
- What is Unit Testing?
- What is PyUnit?
- Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test suites
Introduction to Python Web Frameworks
- Django – Design
- Advantages of Django
- MVC and MVT
- Installing Django
- Designing Web Pages
- HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS
- PYTHON Flask, Bottle, Pyramid, Falcon
- Components and Events
- Adding Controls
- Entry Widget, Text Widget, Radio Button, Check Button
- List Boxes, Menus, ComboBox
- Introduction to data Big Data?
- Introduction to NumPY and SciPY
- Introduction to Pandas and MatPlotLib
Introduction to Machine Learning with PYTHON
- What is Machine learning?
- Machine Learning Methods
- Predictive Models
- Descriptive Models
- What are the steps used in Machine Learning?
- What is Deep Learning?
- What is Data Science?
- Data Science Life Cycle?
- What is Data Analysis, Data Mining
- Analytics vs Data Science
Internet of Things
- IMPACT OF THE INTERNET
- What is IOT
- History of IoT
- What is Network, Protocol, smart?
- How IoT Works?
- The Future of IoT